The term ‘Orchard View naturals’, 'OV naturals', 'OV' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘I’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Apple Tree House, 2, Alford Court, Hambridge, Langport, Somerset TA10 0B UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The contents and information on this website are for informational use only, and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you read on this website. OV naturals does not give medical advice or engage in the practice of medicine. Neither OV nor its representatives will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the application of information on this website or affiliated sites.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Orchard View naturals’ prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The contract between us & you
10. You may place an order to buy products for sale on the site. This constitutes an offer to us to buy a product or products from us. Orders are subject to acceptance by us. The contract between us will be formed when we send you dispatch confirmation. The contract relates to the products that have been dispatched & is subject to UK jurisdiction.
11. We will not be liable to you, or anyone else, if we choose not to accept an order from you.
12. We may be unable to supply your product or products if the item, or specific ingredients, are out of stock, unavailable or discontinued or if there is a problem with authorisation of payment from you e.g. on a credit or debit card.
13. We will deliver to the address which you specify at the time of ordering. We indicate in our Delivery section where we deliver to and what costs you will incur.
14. We cannot take responsibility for undelivered mail or be liable for any inconvenience arising as a result of undelivered mail.
15. If an item is out of stock or discontinued, or otherwise unavailable, we are unable to guarantee delivery of all items in one order.
16. If orders are likely to be delayed, or put on hold, for any reason we will make this clear with a shopping basket statement or under the product listing.
For more information about delivery terms, please see the Delivery section on the website.
Ownership & Risk
17. Products become your responsibility once delivered. We will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
18. We request notification of products which are damaged or faulty within 3 days of delivery.
19. Ownership of the products passes on to you once products have been delivered and we have received full payment.
Price & Payment
20. Prices are available on our site and will be as quoted, however there may be some errors in pricing and other details on the site (although of course we do our best to get things right). As soon as we become aware of any errors we will rectify these. Should a product be incorrectly priced, we will make you aware of this if you have already placed an order and contact you if necessary to adjust payment.
21. Prices are liable to change at any time but do not apply to orders where we have already confirmed dispatch to you.
22. There is currently no VAT charged and delivery costs are incurred in addition.
23. Your order will be completed once we have accepted it and you have paid in full. We have a secure payment system on the site.
24. You confirm that any credit/debit card used by you is your own. You may be subject to validation checks and authorisation by your card issuer. Where your card issuer does not authorise payment, we are not obliged to accept your order and are not liable for any delay or non-delivery. We are not responsible if you incur bank or card issuer charges as a result, for example, if we have processed your card details in accordance with your order.
25. Payment can be made through Pay Pal with your credit or debit card or through the Pay Pal system, or via bank transfer, cheque or cash. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to Orchard View naturals, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of merchandise. Please note that we retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us. Legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the merchandise to you.
Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order
26. You will receive notification that payment has been processed through our payment gateway. We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge dispatch of your order. If we are unable to fulfill your order, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
Legally binding contract
27. When we accept your submitted order for merchandise on this website, there will be a legally binding contract, subject to UK jurisdiction.
28. Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
29. Where goods are delivered to a third party you may exercise your right to cancel if you are able to return the merchandise to us.
30. You can submit your cancellation notice by email to our Customer Services department at firstname.lastname@example.org Your statutory rights are not affected.
31. Where you decide to cancel your order, after it has been dispatched, it is your duty to return the goods to us.
Acceptance of your order
32. We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order. Due to the nature of our small business, we may not be able to confirm receipt of your order immediately, in which case you will still receive a communication via PayPal which gives your order details. If we are unable to fulfill your order following our acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
33. Please inspect merchandise upon receipt and check that your order is complete and intact. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem or you cancel the order in accordance with your cancellation right and/or you return the goods in accordance with our Returns Policy. Your statutory rights are not affected.
34. If you are out when your parcel arrives, the postman should leave written information regarding where and when to collect your parcel. Please collect your parcel within the post office's specified timeframe (usually 7 days), otherwise it will end up back with us and you will incur the cost of resending the parcel.
35. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied we are happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement on all goods returned to us within seven days of your receipt of goods provided they are in their original, unopened, unused and undamaged condition. This does not include refunds for the initial Postage and Packing or your return postage.
36. Should you wish to cancel your order and return any goods, please notify us within a period of seven working days beginning with the day following the day of delivery to you, by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling us on the following number 07914049442 or 01460 281880 (answerphone so please leave a message with your name and telephone number and details of the goods you wish to return) or by writing to us at Apple Tree House, 2, Alford Court, Hambridge, Langport, Somerset TA10 0B UK. We will provide you with a Returns Authorisation Number. Due to the nature of the product, we are not obliged to offer refunds or returns on any purchases where the seal is broken or the item has been opened and used.
37. On receipt of the returned goods we will give you a refund of the amount paid for the goods. Refunds will be made against the original form of tender. Please note that postage costs will not be reimbursed. To help us improve our service please let us know the reason for returning any goods.
38. Return the parcel by RECORDED DELIVERY to the following address and ensure you have proof of postage:
Apple Tree House, 2, Alford Court, Hambridge, Langport, Somerset TA10 0B UK.
Orchard View naturals cannot be held responsible for returned goods that do not reach us.
Orchard View naturals internet copyright notice
39. This website and its content is copyright of Orchard View naturals™ All rights reserved.
40. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; or
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
41. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
43. Orchard View naturals is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
44. Orchard View naturals may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 November 2009.
What we collect
45. We may collect the following information:
• name and job title;
• contact information including email address;
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
46. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping..
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
47. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
48. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
49. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
50. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
51. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
52. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
53. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; or
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
54. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
55. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
56. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
57. OV naturals products are hand-blended to order. By their nature, products will vary between batches, for example, in texture, consistency, aroma and any other aspect. Photographs on the site are not identical to the product you will receive, they are generic or stock images to represent the products. Any accessories are not included in the purchase but are for illustration purposes. Please read product information carefully to understand the item you will receive.
58. Ingredients vary between batches and suppliers. Where a specified ingredient is not available, another may be substituted in its place. This will be detailed on the Ingredients information you receive with the product, but may differ from the description on the website. Natural ingredients are volatile and supply may be affected by circumstances out of our control.
59. OV naturals cannot accept any responsibility for any adverse reactions to products or ingredients.
60. We accept no liability for any loss which is not reasonably foreseeable, or for any business loss, including loss of contracts, profits, goodwill, opportunity or any other losses.
61. These Terms & Conditions are governed by the English Law. Any dispute will only be dealt with by the English courts. Purchases can be concluded in English only and no public filing requirements apply.
62. Your statutory rights are not affected by our Terms & Conditions.
Right to amend
63. We reserve the right to revise, change & amend these Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice. This does not affect purchases you have made prior.