Welcome to Orchard View naturals therapy practice, run by aromatherapist Lucy Stevens. I'm based on the edge of the beautiful Somerset Levels, at Apple Tree Studio in the village of Hambridge, between Ilminster & Langport.
A holistic therapist since 2006, I offer a unique range of natural, plant-based, cruelty-free facial treatments to help you relax & recharge, while your skin is pampered & rejuvenated. You'll experience the best of professional, independent British skincare products in my treatments.
I have so much appreciation for my wonderful customers, some of whom have been with me since the beginning.
Thank you for visiting. Anything you need, just ask, I'm here for you!
A Green Therapy Business
We love nature & it’s at the heart of everything we do. We’re far from perfect but we believe everyone can make a difference. Here are some of our current efforts. We...
- are signed up to the British Beauty Council's Sustainable Beauty Coalition
- are proud to be a "Climate Positive" business with the help of Ecologi
- only use cruelty-free, natural & organic products
- avoid palm oil & other unsustainable ingredients
- use plantable pencils to write our notes (containing seeds in the stub)
- print leaflets on 100% recycled paper
- power our studio with a green energy tariff
- use responsible banking
- have reduced water & energy waste through our choice of textiles
- dress our studio in an eco-friendly way
- source skincare products from independent small British businesses & make our own
- have 'greened up' the area around the studio with trees, shrubs, herbs, flowers & plants for pollinators, with wildflower areas & no pesticides or herbicides.
- have planted a dedicated aromatherapy garden with herbs & flowers
- are members of the Federation of Holistic Therapists & works to their code of ethics
- have an eco-friendly treatment studio. Read more here.