The term ‘Orchard View naturals’, 'OV naturals', 'OV' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘I’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Apple Tree House, 2, Alford Court, Hambridge, Langport, Somerset TA10 0B UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The contents and information on this website, in our newsletters, social media platforms, handouts or any other source, are for informational use only, and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you read. OV naturals does not give medical advice or engage in the practice of medicine. Neither OV nor its representatives will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the application of information on this website or from any other source.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Orchard View naturals’ prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The contract between us & you
10. You may place an order to buy products for sale on the site. This constitutes an offer to us to buy a product or products from us. Orders are subject to acceptance by us. The contract between us will be formed when we send you dispatch confirmation. The contract relates to the products that have been dispatched & is subject to UK jurisdiction.
11. We will not be liable to you, or anyone else, if we choose not to accept an order from you.
12. We may be unable to supply your product or products if the item, or specific ingredients, are out of stock, unavailable or discontinued or if there is a problem with authorisation of payment from you e.g. on a credit or debit card.
13. We will deliver to the address which you specify at the time of ordering. We indicate in our Delivery section where we deliver to and what costs you will incur.
14. We cannot take responsibility for undelivered mail or be liable for any inconvenience arising as a result of undelivered mail.
15. If an item is out of stock or discontinued, or otherwise unavailable, we are unable to guarantee delivery of all items in one order.
16. If orders are likely to be delayed, or put on hold, for any reason we will make this clear with a shopping basket statement or under the product listing.
For more information about delivery terms, please see the Delivery section on the website.
Ownership & Risk
17. Products become your responsibility once delivered. We will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
18. We request notification of products which are damaged or faulty within 3 days of delivery.
19. Ownership of the products passes on to you once products have been delivered and we have received full payment.
Price & Payment
20. Prices are available on our site and will be as quoted, however there may be some errors in pricing and other details on the site (although of course we do our best to get things right). As soon as we become aware of any errors we will rectify these. Should a product be incorrectly priced, we will make you aware of this if you have already placed an order and contact you if necessary to adjust payment.
21. Prices are liable to change at any time but do not apply to orders where we have already confirmed dispatch to you.
22. There is currently no VAT charged and delivery costs are incurred in addition.
23. Your order will be completed once we have accepted it and you have paid in full. We have a secure payment system on the site.
24. You confirm that any credit/debit card used by you is your own. You may be subject to validation checks and authorisation by your card issuer. Where your card issuer does not authorise payment, we are not obliged to accept your order and are not liable for any delay or non-delivery. We are not responsible if you incur bank or card issuer charges as a result, for example, if we have processed your card details in accordance with your order.
25. Payment can be made through Pay Pal with your credit or debit card or through the Pay Pal system, or via bank transfer, cheque or cash. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to Orchard View naturals, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of merchandise. Please note that we retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us. Legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the merchandise to you.
Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order
26. You will receive notification that payment has been processed through our payment gateway. We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge dispatch of your order. If we are unable to fulfill your order, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
Legally binding contract
27. When we accept your submitted order for merchandise on this website, there will be a legally binding contract, subject to UK jurisdiction.
28. Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
29. Where goods are delivered to a third party you may exercise your right to cancel if you are able to return the merchandise to us.
30. You can submit your cancellation notice by email to our Customer Services department at email@example.com Your statutory rights are not affected.
31. Where you decide to cancel your order, after it has been dispatched, it is your duty to return the goods to us.
Acceptance of your order
32. We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order. Due to the nature of our small business, we may not be able to confirm receipt of your order immediately, in which case you will still receive a communication via PayPal which gives your order details. If we are unable to fulfill your order following our acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
33. Please inspect merchandise upon receipt and check that your order is complete and intact. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem or you cancel the order in accordance with your cancellation right and/or you return the goods in accordance with our Returns Policy. Your statutory rights are not affected.
34. If you are out when your parcel arrives, the postman should leave written information regarding where and when to collect your parcel. Please collect your parcel within the post office's specified timeframe (usually 7 days), otherwise it will end up back with us and you will incur the cost of resending the parcel.
35. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied we are happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement on all goods returned to us within seven days of your receipt of goods provided they are in their original, unopened, unused and undamaged condition. This does not include refunds for the initial Postage and Packing or your return postage.
36. Should you wish to cancel your order and return any goods, please notify us within a period of seven working days beginning with the day following the day of delivery to you, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on the following number 07914049442 or 01460 281880 (answerphone so please leave a message with your name and telephone number and details of the goods you wish to return) or by writing to us at Apple Tree House, 2, Alford Court, Hambridge, Langport, Somerset TA10 0B UK. We will provide you with a Returns Authorisation Number. Due to the nature of the product, we are not obliged to offer refunds or returns on any purchases where the seal is broken or the item has been opened and used.
37. On receipt of the returned goods we will give you a refund of the amount paid for the goods. Refunds will be made against the original form of tender. Please note that postage costs will not be reimbursed. To help us improve our service please let us know the reason for returning any goods.
38. Return the parcel by RECORDED DELIVERY to the following address and ensure you have proof of postage:
Apple Tree House, 2, Alford Court, Hambridge, Langport, Somerset TA10 0B UK.
Orchard View naturals cannot be held responsible for returned goods that do not reach us.
Orchard View naturals internet copyright notice
39. This website and its content is copyright of Orchard View naturals™ All rights reserved.
40. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; or
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
41. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
43. OV naturals products are hand-blended to order. By their nature, products will vary between batches, for example, in texture, consistency, aroma and any other aspect. Photographs on the site are not identical to the product you will receive, they are generic or stock images to represent the products. Any accessories are not included in the purchase but are for illustration purposes. Please read product information carefully to understand the item you will receive. Our moisturiser is outsourced.
44. Ingredients vary between batches and suppliers. Natural ingredients are volatile and supply may be affected by circumstances out of our control. Batches of the same recipe may vary in colour, aroma, texture which is normal when sourcing high quality natural ingredients.
45. OV naturals cannot accept any responsibility for any adverse reactions to products or ingredients.
46. Lucy Stevens in the Responsible Person for OV naturals skincare & bodycare products. Each product has its own Cosmetic Safety Report and is registered on the EU Cosmetic Products Notification Portal. The PIF is held by Lucy Stevens.
47. We accept no liability for any loss which is not reasonably foreseeable, or for any business loss, including loss of contracts, profits, goodwill, opportunity or any other losses.
48. These Terms & Conditions are governed by the English Law. Any dispute will only be dealt with by the English courts. Purchases can be concluded in English only and no public filing requirements apply.
49. Your statutory rights are not affected by our Terms & Conditions.
Right to amend
50. We reserve the right to revise, change & amend these Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice. This does not affect purchases you have made prior.